1 Italian loaf bread
1/4 cup butter melted
6 oz . cream cheese softened
5 Tablespoons sour cream
5 Tablespoons mayo
14 oz . can of artichokes drained and chopped, I used quartered in brine
1 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix I used Hidden Valley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
8 oz . frozen spinach thawed and water squeezed out
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Add artichokes, spinach, Ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (reserve the rest for topping). Mix until well combined.
- Slice bread lengthwise. Place cut sides up on a baking sheet.
- Brush bread with melted butter. Cover with a sheet or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove the foil sheet.
- Top with dip filling, spreading evenly. Top with remaining shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
Original Recipes visit: Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread @ crunchycreamysweet.com