- 1 (15.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk*
- 1 (16 oz) can store bought chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Store bought caramel syrup for drizzling on top of cake
*Note: If you can’t find the seasonal flavor of the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, you can substitute 1 cup of caramel flavored syrup, (found in the ice cream section of your grocer). If it’s too thick to pour, heat in microwave according to package instructions before pouring over cake.
Read more on: Chocolate Turtle Poke Cake @ momlovesbaking.com