Creamy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe – This Creamy, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti recipe is not like any other. It is an original recipe and it is the best one you will ever eat! The best!
8 oz angel hair pasta (1/2 of a 16 oz. box)
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup salsa
1 cup sour cream
2 cups Mexican cheese blend divided use
1 tbsp taco seasoning
dried parsley for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (remember, you are only using half a box of angel hair pasta here.)
- Stir well to combine (this will take a few minutes.)
- Pour combined mixture into your prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and a sprinkling of dried parsley.
- Cover with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes (until hot and bubbly.)
Keywords: Spaghetti Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Creamy Pasta Recipes