2 cans of cinnamon rolls (any kind will do) – around 12 oz.
½ cup of milk
3 Tbsp maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
- Open up the cans of cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters.
- Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot.
- Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top.
- Drizzle one icing packet over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2½ hours.
- Remove lid and drizzle the last icing packet over the cinnamon rolls.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!
Original recipe visit: Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole @ eatingonadime.com