- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, room temperature
- 2 tsp melted butter for brushing sides of pan
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup confectioner’s Swerve Sweetener
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Stir in melted butter until well combined.
- Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, and then remove and reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt dark chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth. Set aside to let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sweeteners and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down beaters and sides of bowl as needed.
- Beat in cocoa powder and heavy cream until well combined, then beat in melted chocolate until mixture is completely smooth.
- Brush sides of springform pan with melted butter, taking care not to disturb the crust. Pour filling into pan and gently shake from side to side to even out. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is mostly set but still jiggles just a little in the center.
- Remove and let cool 15 minutes, then run a sharp knife around the inside of the pan to loosen. Let cool completely. Once cool, remove sides, cover tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cream and sweetener. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add chopped chocolate and vanilla. Let sit 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the chilled cheesecake, allowing some to drip down the sides. Chill until set.
Serves 16. Each serving has 11.49 g of carbs and 6.27 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 5.22 g.
Food energy: 378kcal Total fat: 32.98g Calories from fat: 296 Cholesterol: 112mg Carbohydrate: 11.49g Total dietary fiber: 6.27g Protein: 7.75g