Mashed Potato Puffs Recipe – These. are. DELICIOUS. Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. I can’t get enough of them. Here’s a warning: you should probably make two batches to avoid family feuding! The more leftover mashed potatoes you have the better. Heck, these are so good you should make mashed potatoes just to make them. YUM-MEH.
Mashed Potato Puffs Recipe
2 cups mashed potatoes
3 large eggs, beaten
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup chives, chopped
Pepper to taste
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine mashed potatoes, eggs, cheddar cheese, bacon bits and chives
- Season with pepper if needed
- Grease a muffin pan and mound a spoonful into each cup.
- Sprinkle each cup with Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden brown
- Cool for 5 minutes and dish and serve warm with sour cream
Recipe by: thecookingjar.com