Delicious Beefy Pasta Casserole – This beefy pasta casserole is a super easy one pan ground beef dish that’s filled with peppers, onions, and wonderful flavors your family will love!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute bell pepper and onions in a little oil, then add ground beef.
- Cook until no longer pink and drain.
- Add tomatoes, chili powder, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the macaroni noodles and cover, simmering until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese before serving. Enjoy!