Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Cheesecake Bites – Oatmeal raisin cookie dough pressed evenly on the bottom of the pan as a crust for the creamy, rich cheesecake and crumbled topping.
Yield: One 8×8″ baking pan (16 squares)
- 3 tbsp room temperature butter
- 3 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 2 X 8 oz each packages of room temperature cream cheese
- 1 X 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (40 grams) flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line an 8X8″ baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter and sugars and cream until light and fluffy, for about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda, salt and oats and stir to combine.
- In the end fold in the chopped raisins and walnuts.
- Using your fingers, press the oatmeal raisin cookie dough on the bottom of the prepared baking pan and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the cheesecake filling.
- In a clean mixing bowl add the cream cheese and condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, vanilla extract and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the flour and stir to combine.
- Take the oatmeal raisin cookie crust out of the oven, without turning the oven off.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the half baked oatmeal crust.
- To make the crumble topping, combine the oats, raisins, cinnamon chips and walnut pieces and sprinkle over the cheesecake layer.
- Bake for an additional 50 to 60 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Leave to cool completely at room temperature before cutting in into 16 small squares.