24 oz. frozen hash browns (about 8 cups)
16 oz. cubed ham
8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
12 large eggs
1 cup milk (I used skim)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture. Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour. The center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.
Original recipe, more pictures, and nutrition facts visit: Easy Breakfast Casserole @ thewholesomedish.com