Easy Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup – This Slow Cooker Hamburger Soup is easy to throw together in the morning so you can have a warm bowl for dinner. Easy and delicious!
- 1 lb.ground beef, browned
- 5 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato soup
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can green beans
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- (Optional: add whatever vegies you like: corn, peas, broccoli, etc.)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Put all cut vegetables in a crock pot. Put in enough water to just cover.
- Add the soup, soup mix and hamburger.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a slice of french bread.