9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
2 to 3 cups oil
¾ cup flour
1½ cups Panko
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup marinara sauce
1 cup alfredo sauce
- Cook ravioli pasta so it very al-dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Mix Panko, Parmesan, parsley, salt and garlic powder together in a small bowl and then carefully pour onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Toss ravioli in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the Panko mixture.
- When oil is ready cook the ravioli in the oil for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip in marinara and alfredo sauce.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Fried Ravioli Appetizer @ chef-in-training.com