1 Flatout flatbread (for this recipe we like Healthy Grain Harvest Wheat, Multi Grain with Flax, or Light Original)
1/4 cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1/3 cup matchstick-cut apples (from about 1/4 apple – we like tart or sweet-tart varieties like Granny Smith or Honey Crisp)
2 tablespoons golden raisins
2 tablespoons dried cranberries
2 tablespoons granola (see note)
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- For each sandwich wrap, place a Flatout flatbread on your work surface and spread with peanut butter.
- Lay apple matchsticks evenly, lengthwise, down the center of the flatbread, as shown in the photos in the post. Sprinkle raisins, cranberries, granola, and cinnamon (if using) evenly over top of the apples.
- Beginning at one long side, roll the flatbread up.
- Cut in half and serve immediately, or wrap tightly and store in the refrigerator until serving or packing in lunch boxes.
- Substitutions and Ingredient Quantities: As mentioned in the post, this recipe is incredibly flexible. Use it as a starting point, but feel free to get creative and sub in different fruits like fall pears, dried fruits like dates or blueberries, and different nut butters or even nut-free butters like Sun Butter and Wow Butter. We typically never measure exact amounts when making these wraps – don’t worry too much over exact quantities for each ingredient, but instead combine everything in a way that you and your family will love best.
- Granola: You can use any granola you’d like, including homemade granolas like this Easy, Healthy Applesauce Granola. If you purchase store-bought granola, be sure to read the nutrition labels carefully, as various brands and varieties differ significantly in their ingredient lists, amount of fats and sugars, etc.
Original Recipes visit: Granola Crunch Apple-Peanut Butter Sandwich Wraps @ twohealthykitchens.com