2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
4 croissants split
8 slices swiss cheese
Pound deli ham (any flavor you like and you might not end up using the whole pound, depends on how thick you like your sandwiches)
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
- Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the four split croissants.
- Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
- Top the bottom half of each croissant with however much ham you like.
- Place two halves back together.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place in fridge for later or
- Place in a 350 preheated oven for 10-15 minute. Yum!
Original Recipes visit: Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants @ lifewiththecrustcutoff.com