2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 package slider buns (12 count)
1 (8.1 oz) jar basil pesto
4 Tbs honey
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheeses
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split your slider buns and toast on griddle, or in oven until browned (optional).
- Spread your chicken on bottom layer of buns and top with diced tomatoes.
- In bowl mix together your pesto and honey, spread over your chicken, reserving a Tbs or two.
- Sprinkle with your cheeses, top with other half of slider buns.
- Brush tops of buns with remaining pesto mixture.
- Cover and bake for about 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Honey Basil Chicken Sliders @ tornadoughalli.com