8 oz cream cheese , softened
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic
10 oz frozen chopped spinach , defrosted
14 oz marinated artichokes , drained and chopped
1 red bell pepper , finely diced
1/2 cup fresh shredded parmesan
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese , divided
1 round loaf of sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the top off the sourdough loaf and remove the center leaving a 3/4″ shell.
- Cut the top and the insides of loaf into bite sized squares for dipping. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic salt to taste. Bake 5 minutes.
- Squeeze as much liquid out of the spinach as you can. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise with a mixer on medium until fluffy.
- With a spoon, stir in garlic, spinach, artichokes, red pepper, parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes stirring after 3 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture into the bread bowl. Top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot.
Original recipe and notes of recipe visit: Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip (in a bread bowl) @ spendwithpennies.com