This crusty and delicious Instant Pot Sourdough Bread is made with yogurt and is ready in less than 6 hours from start to finish. Ideal by itself or for sandwiches as well.
Servings: 12 slices
3 cups Bread Flour
1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
3/4 teaspoons Instant Yeast
1 1/2 cups Unflavored Greek Yogurt more may be needed
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and yeast
- Add the yogurt and mix by hand until a dough is formed. If the mixture is too dry add 1 or 2 tablespoons more of the yogurt
- Form a ball. Line the Instant Pot with parchment paper and place the dough ball inside. Cover with the lid on and press the Yogurt button.
- Let the dough proof inside the IP until the timer displays 4 hours
- Visit Instant Pot Sourdough Bread @ livingsweetmoments.com for full instructions.