8 ounces chicken breast tenderloins (about 6 pieces)
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping
1 large egg
- For the coating- whisk egg and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add almond flour to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt & pepper.
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour.
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160º.
- Dip in your favorite keto friendly sauce.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Keto Chicken Tenders @ howtothisandthat.com