1 cup canola or vegetable oil
6 oz Greek Yogurt (lemon or vanilla)
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 cups sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp salt
2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 large zucchini)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 Tbsp lemon
2 Tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat two 8 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ bread pans with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together oil, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and sugar. Once combined, add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In a separat bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt. Add in lemon zest, and stir together.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients, and mix just until combined.
- Add in zucchini and vanilla extract, and stir.
- Once combined, divide batter evenly between the two bread pans.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 10-20 minutes before removing from the pan and placing on a cooling rack.
- Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar together until well combined.
- With the bread on the cooling rack, pour glaze over the bread.
- Sprinkle zest over the top of the glaze.
Original recipe visit: Lemon Zucchini Bread @ alattefood.com