1 1/2 cups egg whites
2-3 cups spinach frozen, thawed and drained
6 slices nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1/2 green pepper chopped
1/2 red pepper chopped
1 1/14 cup shredded cheddar or 3 cheese mix
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chopped veggies (excluding the spinach) to the pan. Sautee for a few minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Add the veggies to the bottom of the baking dish. Spread the veggies throughout the dish.
- Add another layer, add the spinach.
- Visit Low-Carb Bacon, Egg, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole @ staysnatched.com for full instructions.