1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, butter, and eggs. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Scoop the batter into into each muffin tin hole. Fill them about 3/4 full.
- I added my kids favorite toppings on the pancakes. We did chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, bananas, and sprinkles.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven.(Check at 10 minutes) Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
- You can freeze any leftover muffins in little baggies. Then pull them out on busy mornings and microwave!
Original recipe visit: Mini Baked Pancakes @ sixsistersstuff.com