½ cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Naturals)
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
3 cups oats (quick oats are fine)
¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
¾ cup peanut butter chocolate chips
¾ cup mini M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Beat peanut butter and butter together in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Cream in brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and oats until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and M&M’s.
- Scoop out using an ice cream scoop or large cookie dough scoop. You want about ¼ cup of dough per cookie.
- Bake for 9-11 mins or until lightly golden brown on top. Let cookies rest for 10 minutes on baking sheet before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Original Recipes visit: Monster Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies @ momontimeout.com