1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
¾ cup uncooked Old Fashioned Oats
½ cup Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ cup Butter, cold
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Layer apples into baking dish.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add in vanilla and cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- Work until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and apples are soft.
Original recipe visit: Old Fashioned Apple Crisp @ lifeloveliz.com