1 pork tenderloin, cut in thin strips
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 small Jalapeño, thinly sliced
1 medium onion, finely minced
3 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 potato, diced
½ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoons butter
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced in thin strips
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced in thin strips
½ green bell pepper, thinly sliced in thin strips
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- In a medium bowl, combine tenderloin, dried oregano, soy sauce and Jalapeño. Let everything marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in the large non-stick pan and on the medium heat. Add minced onion and cook until translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add tenderloin and Jalapeño mixture and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add carrots and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add potato, chicken stock, cover the lid and cook for 10 -15 min minutes, stirring occasionally until potato is cooked through.
- Add salt and pepper to a taste.
- Add butter, red, yellow and green bell peppers, garlic and cook for 5-10 minutes, until peppers are soft stirring the stew from time to time.
- Serve immediately.
Original Recipes and Notes of recipes visit: One Pot Pork Vegetable Stew @ lavenderandmacarons.com