5 uncured hotdogs (Applegate is what I use)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 tablespoons ghee, melted
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup cashew milk, or other non-dairy milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Cut each hotdog into 6 pieces and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin tin with 10 parchment paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, ghee, coconut oil, honey, cashew milk, eggs, salt, and baking soda. Mix util fully combined and smooth.
- Divide evenly among the 10 muffin tins then top with 3 slices of hotdog each.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, or chili.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Paleo Corn Dog Muffins @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com