2 cans (14.5 oz) fire roasted tomatoes
1 cup bone broth or water
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Real Salt
1/3 cup packed fresh basil
2 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
1 can full fat coconut milk
- In a large stock pot or cast iron brasier, combine the tomatoes, broth or water, pepper, salt, basil, and garlic oil. Str together and place the chicken in the mixture, covering the pieces as much as possible.
- Cook on medium heat, covered, for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, take out chicken and set on a plate, and blend soup with an immersion blender.
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Cut up cooked chicken and add back in. Cook on medium for 5 more minutes and serve.
- Top with addition basil and garlic oil if desired.
Original Recipes visit: Paleo Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com