1 tablespoon coconut sugar (leave out for Whole30)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons Real Salt
1 rack baby back ribs
- Preheat oven to 275° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut sugar, garic powder, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, black pepper, cayenne peppe, and Real Salt. Mix well.
- Dry the ribs off and peel the membrane off the back side. Rub down with the dry rub mixture on both sides, rubbing it in throughly.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 3 hours.
- Grill on high heat for 3 minutes a side, just to give char.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Paleo Oven Baked Ribs @ jaysbakingmecrazy.com