1 pound fresh broccoli chopped
8oz cheddar cheese
1 small onion chopped
3 cups chicken broth
2 cups milk or heavy cream
1 cup shredded carrots
2 tbs hotsauce
- Place chopped onion, carrots, broccoli, and chicken broth in the Pot.
- Place on Manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release and stir in milk or heavy cream.
- place pot back on saute until comes to a low boil about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and hot sauce.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
Original Recipes visit: Panera’s Copycat Broccoli and Cheddar Instant Pot Soup @ adventuresofanurse.com