Peanut butter and chocolate…. what more could you ask for?
½ cup Peanut Butter
½ cup Butter
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
1⅓ cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
24 Hershey Kisses (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat together.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beating until incorporated.
- Visit Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies @ eatingonadime.com for full instructions.