Our FAVORITE treats for the holidays! Easy Christmas Cookies! Chocolate Dipped Ritz Crackers Stuffed with Peanut Butter, So Easy And Delicious!
100 round buttery salted crackers such as Ritz
1-1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
24 oz. chocolate/white almond bark
- Lay out wax paper to put finished cookies on. If you are in a hurry you can do this on cookie sheets so you can stick the cookies in the fridge/freezer to set up. Otherwise just lay the wax paper on your counter. It will only take about 20 minutes to set up on the counter.
- Place about a 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter on a cracker and spread out. Top with another cracker. Do this until all crackers are gone.
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler until all lumps are out. If you don’t have a doubler boiler you can do this in the microwave, making sure to stir frequently so it doesn’t scorch. It just doesn’t harden up if you use the double boiler.
- Drop a sandwich cookie into the chocolate. Make sure it’s covered, then remove with a fork. Drag fork along the edge of the double boiler to scrape of excess almond bark. Place cookie on wax paper. Repeat until all cookies have been dipped.
- Place in container and store in air tight container. These also freeze great! Place wax paper between the layers of cookies.