9-10 lb Spiral Ham
2 Cups 100% Pineapple Juice
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Stone Ground Mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place ham into large baking dish and cover with foil.
- Cook according to package instructions (typically 325°F for 10-12 minutes per pound)
- Prepare glaze while ham is in the oven.
- Glaze ham 20 minutes before cooking is complete.
- In small saucepan over medium heat; cook pineapple juice 25 minutes while stirring frequently. Juice should reduce by half.
- Add honey, sugar and mustard.
- Cook 5-8 minutes while constantly stirring. Once glaze has thickened to a syrup consistency, remove from heat and set aside until ham is ready to be glazed.
Original recipe visit: Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham @ wonkywonderful.com