Red Velvet Cookie Dough
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, softened
2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons red food colouring (or beetroot juice from canned beetroot slices)
⅓ cup chocolate chips
Cream Cheese Swirl:
250g | 8oz reduced fat cream cheese
1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
¼ cup sugar
½ teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Whisk together the melted butter and sugars in a medium-sized bowl until creamy and well blended. Mix in the flour, cocoa powder and salt, beating to combine. Add in the cream cheese and mix until well blended; pour in the yogurt and red colouring. Mix until well blended. Fold the chocolate chips through and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a lined loaf tin and prepare cream cheese swirl:
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla paste, mixing well until smooth and creamy. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the red velvet mixture and swirl through the red velvet.
- Freeze for over 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from freezer for about 10 minutes before serving!
Original Recipe and Notes of recipe visit: Red Velvet Cookie Dough Frozen Yogurt @ cafedelites.com