This recipe for Sicilian Meatloaf takes meatloaf to a whole new delicious level! A great meatloaf recipe with rolled in layers of ham and mozzarella cheese.
Recipe by: artandthekitchen.com
2 lbs extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup tomato juice
3/4 cups bread crumbs
2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 clove garlic finely minced
6-8 slices ham
6-8 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl combine the eggs and tomato juice.
- Mix in the parsley, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the bread crumbs.
- Mix in the ground beef and combine well.
- Pat meat onto waxed paper in 10×8 inch pan. READ MORE