Oreo cookies – I used mini Oreos
Marshmallow – I fell in love with the flat s’more marshmallows (click here to see)
Brownie mix (pick your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on your box
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper
- Lay graham crackers all along the bottom of the dish
- Using a spatula, spread a layer of the brownie mix over the graham crackers – covering as much of the crackers as possible
- Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top of the brownie layer
- Layer the marshmallows over the top of the cookies (I used the flat s’more marshmallows – but I cut them each in half so there was a thin layer of marshmallowUse the remaining brownie batter to cover the marshmallows and along the sides of the Oreo cookies – spread it as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes (this may vary depending on your oven – check around 35 minutes to see if they are done. Personally, I prefer them a little overcooked than undercooked).
- Take out of oven and place a layer of marshmallow on top of the brownies (again, I cut my in half). Place them under the broiler until they start to get golden brown – NOTE: Do not take your eyes off of them, they burn really, really fast. The longest you will need to leave them is 2 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before cutting – otherwise you will have a huge mess on your hands! I left mine for about 2 hours before I cut them!
Original Recipes visit: S’mOreos – S’more Oreo Brownie Bar @ princesspinkygirl.com