4 Tablespoons Butter
4 Cups Mini Marshmallows
6 Cups Golden Grahams Cereal
4 Hershey’s Bars – broken up
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Golden Graham cereal and mix well until coated.
- Using buttered spatula, press HALF of mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with butter. Top with half of the Hershey’s Bars.
- Add the rest of the cereal mixture right on top, pressing down LIGHTLY.
- Top with remaining Hershey Bars.
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
Original Recipes and Notes of recipe visit: S’Mores Dessert Bars @ allthingsmamma.com