16 ounce French bread , split lengthwise
8 ounces fresh spinach , washed and dried
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 large shallot , chopped
9 cloves garlic , chopped
6 ounces artichoke hearts , chopped
1 1/2 sticks butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 tablespoons fresh parsley , chopped
8 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
6 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese , divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large saucepan cook the shallots, olive oil and spinach until wilted.
- Add to small food processor with the garlic, artichoke hearts, butter, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper and process until just combined.
- Spread over the French bread evenly on both sides and put on a cookie sheet.
- Add the mozzarella and pamesan cheeses evenly over both halves.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread @ dinnerthendessert.com