1 1/2 lbs raw shrimp deveined, in shell
2 sprigs of dill weed
1 bay leaf
2 tsp salt
Fresh cracked black pepper
About 2 quarts water
1 ripe avocado
2 tsp lime juice
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1/3 cup chopped green onion
3 Tbsp minced fresh dill weed
1/4 cup mayo little more if you like it saucier
- Bring water to boil and add juice from lime, 1/2 of the squeezed lime, bay leaf, dill weed springs, salt, and pepper. Mix well and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add shrimp to the pot and cook until just done.
- Strain off water and let shrimp cool in the strainer until easy to handle.
- Peel shrimp once cooled and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Visit The BEST Avocado Shrimp Salad @ willcookforsmiles.com for full instructions.