4 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon parsley flakes
¼ teaspoon dill
⅛ teaspoon onion powder
Pinch of salt and pepper
4-5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
25-30 slices deli turkey breast, thinly sliced (about 1 pound)
10 slices mild or sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese with garlic powder, parsley flakes, dill and onion powder until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese mixture in the center of one of the flour tortillas. Don’t go all the way to edge, leave about a one inch border.
- Top with 2 slices of cheese and 5-6 slices of turkey.
- Tightly roll up tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Repeat steps until all tortillas are rolled up.
- Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve cut off ends and cut into slices.
- 2 large burrito size tortillas can be used in place of 4-5 medium size tortillas.
- To get the best results use 5-6 slices of turkey on each tortilla. If there is not enough meat the pinwheels won’t be thick and come out as pictured. 6 slices of deli-style turkey breast was used in this recipe.
Original recipe visit: Turkey Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels @ motherthyme.com