Veggie Crescent Bites are a delightfully light appetizer that everyone will enjoy! Full of flavor and crunch – these little bites are sure to please!
Yields 32 pieces
1 can reduced-fat Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
½ c sour cream (light)
1 Tbls fresh dill, chopped
1 Tbls fresh chives, chopped
2 c chopped assorted veggies (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, green onion, cucumber)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill, and chives. Let chill.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and roll out just so all the pieces are sticking together. You want one large sheet so pinch together any seams that are not staying together.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Visit Veggie Crescent Bites @ momontimeout.com for full instructions.