6 yukon gold potatoes (peeled and quartered)
3 TB butter
½ cup sour cream
garlic salt & pepper (to taste)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (divided)
6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled (divided)
fresh parsley (chopped)
- Boil 8 cups water in a large pot. Add potatoes and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain water and return potatoes to the pot.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add butter, sour cream, garlic salt and pepper to pot and mash until smooth.
- Spoon half of the potatoes into a greased 8×8 pan. Cover with half cup of cheese and half of bacon crumbles.
- Add the rest of the potatoes to the pan and top with remaining cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Add fresh parsley if desired. ENJOY!
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potatoes @ lilluna.com