8 ounces organic cultured cream cheese
1/4 – 1/3 cup light colored raw honey
1 cup raw, organic or grass-fed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons hydrolyzed collagen – optional
1 cup fresh or frozen organic blackberries
- In a blender, add cream cheese, honey, milk, vanilla extract and collagen. Blend just until combined.
- Pour about 1 cup of mixture into a measuring cup or bowl. Set aside.
- Add blackberries to the blender and blend just until combined. Pour blackberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a measuring cup or bowl. Use a spoon to help it through if needed.
- By the tablespoonful, add a small amount of the blackberry mixture to popsicle molds. Place in freezer to set for about 10 minutes. Remove from freezer and alternate adding the plain cheesecake mixture and the blackberry mixture.
- Place full popsicle molds in the freezer for at least 6-8 hours to set, best overnight.
- When frozen, briefly run popsicle mold under warm water to release the popsicle.
Yield: Finished popsicle yield varies. I can usually fill about 5 popsicle molds.My family prefers these less sweet, with 1/4 cup raw honey. If you like your cheesecake to be sweeter, add 1/3 cup instead.If you don’t mind having one solid flavor, blend everything together and pour into popsicles molds.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles @ recipestonourish.com