3 1/2 cups of riced cauliflower
1 tablespoon vegetable oil divided use
½ cup finely chopped onion
½ cup chopped carrots
½ cup frozen peas
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and carrot to the pan, cook 3-5 minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove the vegetables from the pan, place them on a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Pour the remaining teaspoon of oil into the pan; add the eggs and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking up with a spatula until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower rice, reserved cooked veggies and frozen peas to the pan. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil and cook until cauliflower has just softened, 4-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with sliced green onions.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Cauliflower Fried Rice @ dinneratthezoo.com