1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup crab meat, drained, or imitation crab meat
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
3 green onions, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add Worcestershire and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Add crab, green onions, and ½ cup mozzarella. Stir gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer crab rangoon dip to an oven-safe dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for about 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips, or wonton chips.
Original recipe visit: Crab Rangoon Dip @ thegraciouswife.com