Delicious Cheesy Broccoli Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe – Try this warm low carb and gluten free cheddar broccoli spaghetti squash casserole as a side or main course dish. It takes little time to prepare the dish!
- 1 small spaghetti squash roasted (about 2 cups )
- 10 oz frozen broccoli steamed (about 1 ½ cups)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
Place strands of spaghetti squash into a towel lined bowl to absorb extra liquid.
Remove towel, then add steamed broccoli, sour cream, shredded cheese, egg, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Spread mixture out into an 8×8-inch baking pan.
Top with cheese slices.
Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is browned.