9 lasagna noodle, cooked according to package directions
6 cups cooked and chopped chicken breasts
2¼ cups of cooked and chopped bacon
3 cups grated cheddar cheese
¼ cup butter
¼ cup flour
3 cups heavy cream
2½ cups milk
1 package ranch dressing mix
1 chicken bullion, crushed
- In a large sauce pan melt butter and add flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add heavy cream, milk, ranch dressing, and bullion. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay 3 noodles on the bottom of dish. Next sprinkle 2 cups of chicken evenly over the noodle. Next sprinkle ¾ cup bacon over the chicken. Next pour ⅓, (about 2 cups), of the sauce over the top of the bacon. Next sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the sauce and repeat 2 more times.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated all the way through.
Original Recipes visit: Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna @ chef-in-training.com