Christmas Light Cupcakes Recipe
Christmas Light Cupcakes – Christmas Lights Cupcakes right in time for Christmas! This recipe is the perfect holiday dessert idea.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 24 cupcakes 1x
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 oz (8-oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Devil’s food cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- Black decorating gel
- Mini M&Ms
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Make chocolate cupcakes according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Make cream cheese frosting: In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Transfer to piping bag or large Ziploc bag. Frost cupcakes, making sure they are a good height. Trace a black line around the frosting with decorating gel. Stick M&Ms along the black line, imitating rainbow lights. Repeat to frost all 24 cupcakes.
Keywords: cupcakes, christmas, desserts