1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
4 Tablespoons Butter
1 Large onion, Diced
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Cup long grain white rice
1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Parsley for serving, Optional
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan along with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is golden on all sides.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Visit Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice @ thesaltymarshmallow.com for full instructions.