2 cups heavy cream
7 oz sweetened condensed milk
2-3 tbsp espresso powder, depending on how strong of a coffee flavor you want
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker for 24 hours.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cream, condensed milk, and espresso powder.
- Pour the contents into the bowl of the ice cream maker then freeze the ice cream in the bowl of the ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Halfway through the churning process, add in the chocolate chips.
- Once the ice cream is done churning, mine only took about 20 minutes, transfer to a freezer-safe bowl and freeze in the freezer at least 4 hours.
Original Recipes visit: Espresso Chocolate Chip Ice Cream @ tablefortwoblog.com