Easy Gumdrop Fudge Recipe – Creamy Vanilla Fudge filled with colorful gumdrop candy pieces! So pretty for gift giving or for sharing with the kids over the holidays.
Yield: 64 Pieces Of Candy
2 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup unsalted butter
pinch of salt
1 bag (11oz) white chocolate morsels
1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
1 1/2 cup gumdrops, chopped
- Prepare an 8inch square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate morsels and marshmallow cream to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, add butter, cream, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour over white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Using an electric mixer, blend for about one minute, until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add gumdrops and fold them in with a spoon, gently. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for two hours (or overnight), covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Once set, cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.