Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe – Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies is the addition of caramel and sea salt takes these chocolate chip cookies over the top!
Servings: 3 dozen
3/4 cup butter OR margarine softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 package 11 ounces caramel bits
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Stir in caramel bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Lightly sprinkle salt over cookies and press into the dough.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes on pan; remove from pan to wire rack.
This recipe was adapted from KaroSyrup.com