Easy Lemon Fudge Recipe – Looking for a new candy? Try Lemon Fudge! It’s quick to make, only requires a few ingredients, and has a fun refreshing taste!
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. milk
2 small pkgs. lemon cook and serve pudding 2.9 ounces each
1 lb. powdered sugar 3 3/4 cups
2-3 teaspoons milk optional
- Line a 9″x9″ pan with wax paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add milk and dry pudding. Cook over medium-medium high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. When I cook mine it comes to a boil and gets thick pretty quickly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar. Instead of stirring with a spoon you can use and electric mixure.
- If fudge is too dry and firm you can add an additional teaspoon of milk, then mix again. If it’s still too firm add another teaspoon of milk.
- Repeat until you get the consistency you want. Remember though, it will get firmer as it sets in the fridge.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. Cut into 1″ pieces.